Making sure he doesn't leave any left overs

Making sure he doesn't leave any left overs

Monday, February 18, 2013

Family Time

My family and I get together every other weekend to spend time together. We either go out to a restaurant, or meet over some one's house to play games. Ever since my two brothers and I were little we have made a pledge to not grow apart like most family's do. The first picture is my nieces Hannah and Macala. The second picture is my son Micheal in the striped shirt, my husband in the dark gray shirt, and my niece Victoria, you can barely see my dad on the recliner.(Sorry Dad, didn't mean to cut you off). In the third picture is my mom and my niece Hannah. The last picture is my niece Hannah again and me. I love to take pictures of my family. My brothers do not like me taking pictures of them and the pictures usually turn out bad so I didn't post any pictures of them. My family and I enjoy playing corn hole and pictonary when we get together.