Making sure he doesn't leave any left overs

Making sure he doesn't leave any left overs

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sandy-11 years old, Tank 4-months



I Love my babies!!I love my babies!!! Tank is a 4 month old kitten. I have always wanted a cat, and when I saw this precious kitten, I had to have him. The funny thing is that I am actually allergic to cats; although Tank is short haired and has not bothered me yet. I got Tank from an outside cat that is pretty wild, I had to catch him and tame him to be human friendly. When we play with Tank now it is very hard to believe he was so wild, because he is so loving. However, every now and then his wild side does come out. Sandy is 11 years old, she is a full blooded cocker spaniel. I have had Sandy since she was born, I even help to deliver her. She has been a joy in my life and I care deeply for her.